Friday, June 2, 2017

20 Time Individual Reflection

I chose to research and base my 20 time project on Green tea because I truly do have a love for green tea. It is just such a fascinating substance that I want to continue finding uses for.  I was focused on spreading awareness of the positive affects of green tea. My initial plan to achieve my goal was to do plenty of research about green tea to find out which rumors were true and which were false. After educating myself about the topic, its origins, and effects, I decided to conduct an experiment. My experiment involved two test subjects drinking green tea daily to see the affects of the substance. It went very well, I learned that I it can improve skin quality and even help with weight loss. I did have a setback when one of my test subjects forgot to drink green tea one day, which led to the experiment restarting because of that mistake. I learned that it can be hard to conduct experiments alone and to keep data organized. At times it was difficult because this project did not have a set of instructions, so it was hard to figure out what my next steps should be. I am still very interested in green tea and how exactly it has such positive effects on people. I plan on continuing my research and I will be continuing my love for the healthy tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment