Tuesday, January 10, 2017

New Year Goals



One of my goals for 2017 is to consume only healthy foods, such as fruits, vegetables, and complex carbohydrates. I will also only eat home-cooked meals instead of going out to eat. That way, I know every ingredient and seasoning put into my food. First, I will stay strong and not eat any of the girl scout cookies my sister is selling. Next, I will stay away from unhealthy eating environments, such as going out to cheap fast food with my friends. Ultimately, I will eat healthy all throughout 2017, and live a healthy lifestyle.

My second goal for 2017 is to get more sleep. My goal is to get at least 8 hours of sleep every night, as opposed to 6. I will achieve this by having the will power to not click "watch next episode" when watching Netflix, and putting my phone away early in the night. I currently have the horrible habit of sleeping at 12 am and waking up at 6 or 7 am. I will gradually start to sleep earlier and earlier. First, I will aim to sleep at 11 pm. My ultimate goal is to sleep by 10 pm, allowing me to receive 8 hours of sleep if I continue to wake up at 6 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment